out of 5 customer review rating and 150,000+ policies sold.

Protect Your Buildings, Your Residents and Your Employees

There are many kinds of insurance out there, but as an apartment building owner, you have very unique needs. At biBERK, we’ll help you understand what kind of insurance is best for you. Just fill out a simple form online or speak with one of our licensed insurance experts to get a free quote. Plus, with biBERK, you can purchase a policy, manage it, and submit claims online for ultimate convenience.

Truck Driver

Why Do Residential Building Owners Need Insurance?

Business insurance is extremely important for anyone who owns a building with tenants. There are simply too many hazards that can impact your buildings, as well as your tenants and their property. A property and liability policy will protect you from many common liabilities associated with rental properties, including those associated with tenant injuries due to things like slips and falls. It can also cover property damage and loss of income due to things like natural disasters, broken pipes, and accidental kitchen fires.

Our Business Insurance Covers Many Types of Residential Building Owners, Including:

    • Apartment owners
    • Apartment building owners
    • Building operations managers
    • Building owners
    • Commercial building owners
    • Commercial property owners
    • Community association managers
    • Condominium building owners
    • Landlords
    • Property owners
    • Residential property managers
    • Townhouse building owners

What are the Different Types of Apartment Owner Insurance?

At biBERK, we offer three different types of insurance for small business owners like you. Depending on the location of your business and other factors, certain types might be better for you than others.

Workers' Compensation Insurance

This insurance helps protect your business if an employee is injured, contracts an illness, or dies as a result of an incident on the job. It can cover medical costs, legal fees, and lost wages due to the injury.

chevron_rightWorkers' Compensation
Property & Liability Insurance

Commonly referred to as a business owner's policy (BOP), it combines general liability insurance with coverage for your company’s property. You'll get protection for the building you own, space you lease, and any property needed to run your business, while also receiving coverage for things like business interruption. This can replace lost income, as well as cover other costs associated with getting your business back up and running, such as the use of a temporary location.

chevron_rightProperty & Liability
Umbrella Insurance

Every insurance policy you purchase has a maximum value that it will cover in the event of an incident. Umbrella insurance adds another layer of protection: it can cover costs that exceed the limit of another policy, subject to its own limit. Without it, you may be responsible for anything over your policy limit. Business liability suits can easily exceed the actual value of many small businesses, so we highly recommend an umbrella policy to protect your company.


Why biBERK for Apartment and Building Owner Insurance?

We’re the experts when it comes to small business.

Business Owner Business Owner

Save Time

Get a quote entirely online or speak with one of our insurance experts right away for help getting a quote, buying a policy, or answering any questions you may have.

Business Owner Business Owner

Save Money

We insure your small business directly, without a middleman or insurance broker, so we pass that savings on to you - up to 20% less than policies with other insurance companies.

Warren Buffet Warren Buffet


We're part of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Insurance Group with more than 40 years of insurance experience and over 100,000 satisfied customers.

Get a Quote Today

See why biBERK is easier and more convenient when you obtain your free quote online.