Information and Procedures Resources
We’re glad that you’ve selected biBERK as your workers' compensation insurer. In addition to secure coverage, we provide extensive value-added services. To familiarize you with the information and procedures you need to know, we provide the following important materials:
- Notice to Employees – Injuries Caused By Work (DWC 7) **
- English and Spanish Time-of-Hire Pamphlet
- Workers' Compensation Claim Form and Notice of Potential Eligibility (DWC 1 and NOPE) *
- English and Spanish MPN Employee Notification
(The MPN ID# is 2397, and the Medical Access Assistant Phone Number is: 1-844-752-1144)
- Online Directory of Managed Care Providers
Providing Important Workers’ Compensation Information
Be sure to complete the Notice to Employees (DWC-7) and post in a conspicuous location frequented by employees during the hours of the workday. All employees should receive a copy of the Time-of-Hire Pamphlet (available in English and Spanish).
Using the MPN Materials
The MPN Employee Notification has been supplied for you to download so you can provide a copy to an injured worker at the time of an injury or transfer of care. (A version is available in English and Spanish and contains contact information for the Medical Access Assistant — MAA.)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-844-472-0966.